[sync] Combined calendar and tasks

break_out at arcor.de break_out at arcor.de
Sat Mar 24 11:14:02 UTC 2007

Thank you for your answer!
How do I include this code in my horde installation? I found the file in the
"device" order, but it seems not to be read when syncing with my P990. Do I have to
rename the file or include it somewhere?
I do not want to sync only with the P990 but also with Outlook (funambol), so it
would be great if different connection sources could be distinguished.

Best regards!

Willi Eggeling

fre, 23.03.2007 kl. 14.22 +0100, skrev break_out at arcor.de:

> Hi!
>
> My mobile phone uses a combined calendar/tasks database for syncing. Is there a
possibility to use this with horde (like the 'caltask' database in egruopware)?

> thank you in advance!

I don't think that there is a special database name that you can use (I
might be wrong, though).

But there is support for having tasks and calendar in the same database
(on the phone), e.g in Sony Ericsson P-series. I think this is decided
on a phone-by-phone basis. The code for the P-series is in
http://cvs.horde.org/co.php?r=1.20&f=framework%2FSyncML%2FSyncML%
2FDevice%2FP800.php#l130

--
Håvard Wigtil || http://wigtil.net

Viel oder wenig? Schnell oder langsam? Unbegrenzt surfen + telefonieren
ohne Zeit- und Volumenbegrenzung? DAS TOP ANGEBOT JETZT bei Arcor: günstig
und schnell mit DSL - das All-Inclusive-Paket für clevere Doppel-Sparer,
nur  39,85 €  inkl. DSL- und ISDN-Grundgebühr!
http://www.arcor.de/rd/emf-dsl-2