[sync] Funambol 6.0.13 sync failed

Jochem Meyers jochem at mondrian.nl
Fri Apr 27 11:41:42 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I've been trying out the funambol 6.0.13 (the new beta) for windows mobile,
syncing it against horde's syncml backend.

The PDA is set up to synchronize server-to-phone only. Horde's logs indicate
that the PDA requests a sync with anchor 0, and says it's initiating a
slowsync (as is to be expected).

After a few seconds, the pda comes back with the warning that the sync was
not completed. The logs say the server returned exit code -1.

Syncing with the latest 3.x version of the plugin works as it should.

Regards,

Jochem Meijers

P.s.: I've x-posted this to both the funambol-user list and horde's sync
list, as I know there's plenty of people on both that use this combination,
and might have some more insight into the cause and a potential solution. If
the solution lies in Horde's implementation, please let me know, I can
attempt to supply a patch.