[sync] vTigerCRM connector

clement chazarra chazarra.clement at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 15:08:46 UTC 2007

Hello,

I am new on this list, thanks for the work on the sync functionnalities!!

First I wanted to use funambol to manage PIM sync between outlook and mobile
phone but an additional requirment was to get a web interface for mails and
PIM data, so I choosed Horde.
So far Outlook seems to synchronize pretty well with Horde, I hadn't a
chance to try yet with a mobile phone but I am confident(tell me if i am
wrong).
The company I am working for wants as well to sync with vTigerCRM, so I
would like to know if the "Funambol SugarCRM connector" is able to work with
Horde? Did anybody saw it working?
If so, I can assume that a vTigerCRM connector for Funambol would work with
Horde as well and will begin this project with a developer friend of mine.

Please tell me if you think that's a good way to look at syncing vTigerCRM
with Horde.

Regards,
Clem