[sync] WG: Re: Funanbol[Mode Debug] + Horde(rpc.php)

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Jul 2 08:03:45 UTC 2007

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von soporte at linkz.es -----
     Datum:  Mon, 02 Jul 2007 09:23:50 +0200
       Von: Soporte Linkz Systems <soporte at linkz.es>
   Betreff:  Re: [sync] Funanbol[Mode Debug] + Horde(rpc.php)
        An: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

Sorry Jan...

I will try myself to explain:

When attempt to synchronize Outlook with plugin of Funanbol, to Horde, or to the bookstore of SyncML, gives back strange characters to me.

 I do not know if I must install some plugin or something but in the server.

Somebody can help me?

[sample of returned message]
x?$?±Â0Dw?Â?P<!$e©Ä_à?F        JìÈM?þ=
H·ÜI÷î\0@rÁß©S6Ssü
`?R +T®?
Þ?Ä?Uà??L>
;d???Ûj?&2ƶÒ?ÔÆ??v?ÏÎZ+Éò³ç?Ú????Gÿz?û?ú
[/SAMPLE OF RETURNED MESSAGE]

Thankz for all....

PS: Sorry by my english :).

Jan Schneider wrote:

  Zitat von Soporte Linkz Systems <soporte at linkz.es>:

> Hello people, I am a new user of SyncML.I Have been using Horde for a while, but now I want to use SyncML for another owner application in PHP, have problem to connect me to the Plugin de Funambol for Outlook, everything as she says to the page of Horde and other documentations that I have found.With himself not to cause that it works correctly nor connecting me to the RPC of Horde of a functional webmail, nor to another own servant, with the bookstore of SyncML, is no way always gives back he himself subject to me, comes like codified, as if the Plugin de Funambol, did not understand it, down I include a Log in case you, they can help me... Perhaps some type is necessary of I modulate...

   Please don't use automatic translation tools when sending messages to the mailing list. I have no idea what you are trying so say or ask.Jan.

  Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/