[sync] Problem with Outlook tasks and notes synchronization

Julien Sabotage kaosbunny at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 15:40:03 UTC 2007

On 7/2/07, Jamie McClelland <jm at mayfirst.org> wrote:

> On Mon Jul 02, clement chazarra wrote:
> > I also tried outlook connector 3.0.15, and with this one, tasks and
> notes
> > only synchronized in one way, Outlook -> Horde.
> > No error during sync.
>
> For the record, I'm having this exact problem myself.

Confirmed here too.

Any suggestions on where to begin looking for the solution? What goes wrong
here? It seems as if it can't decide which of the notes/tasks that should be
synched and which has allready been synched earlier. (I base this on the
fact that my log sometimes show "5 total objects, 0 to sync" or similar when
I've added five new tasks.)

.kb