[sync] Using rpc.php to sync calendars

Rich Hutchinson rich at adastral.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jul 25 14:10:04 UTC 2007

I've been using the Sync4jmozilla plugin for Thunderbird to flawlessly
sync the calendar in Horde with Lightning. It all works great using the
URL in the form: http://hordeinstallpath/rpc.php .

At the moment, it seems to sync with the main calendar (the default one
named after the userid). What I'd like to know is how do you configure
it to sync with other calendars that you have created?

Say I have a calendar with the id: 123abc (as shown by its remote
subscription of: http://hordeinstallpath/kronolith/ics.php?c=123abc)

I've tried things like:

http://hordeinstallpath/rpc.php?c=123abc
http:/hordeinstallpath/rpc.php/kronolith/ics.php?c=123abc

etc. etc. - nothing seems to work.

What's the correct URL to use for SyncML using rpc.php?

Thanks in advance...