[sync] Backend/Sql.php bug fix; possible Outlook/Funambol server to client fix

Ronan SALMON rsalmon at mbpgroup.com
Tue Aug 21 09:24:28 UTC 2007

Le mercredi 15 août 2007 à 17:17 -0400, Jamie McClelland a écrit :

> > I also ran into the same problem with Outlook/Funambol not being able to
> > send data from the Server to the Client.  The client kept telling me garbage
> > data was received and after some crazy debugging, I found that the server
> > was sending the raw vcard formatted data, not the crazy sifc format that
> > Funambol is wanting.
>
> Wow - very promising, but sadly I can't get your fix to work for me.
>
> I'm using the Funambol Outlook plugin: 6.0.14.
>
> Do you have it configured for Two-way syncing?
>
> For Data Format, are you using SIF or vCARD?
>
> Thanks - this seems really close !
>
> jamie
>
> p.s. funmbol blackberry client still reports stringindex -9 error :(.
>
> I'd much rather get funambol working than the non-free blackberry clients.
>
> jamie

hi,

I tried as well 6.0.14 but it didn't really work so I'm trying the
Funambol Outlook plugin 3.0.15.

- contacts seams to sync just fine.
- calendar didn't sync. I think I found a bug  : Tickets #5652.
Something wrong with dates. It seams to work now with the patch.

I need to test calendar a bit more and then i'll try tasks.

Hope this helps,
Ronan.