[sync] Cannot sync contacts any longer (local adress book not found)

Twilek at gmx.de Twilek at gmx.de
Thu Sep 6 18:39:14 UTC 2007

Hi,
I have a problem syncing my adress book (with a PDA with the latest Synthesis Client)...

The SyncML Log reads

DEBUG:  server create sync output for syncType=contacts
DEBUG:  Compiling server changes from 2007-09-06 20:17:24 to 2007-09-06 20:28:12
WARNING:contacts/listBy failed for add:UngÃŒltiges Adressbuch: localsql
ERR:    UngÃŒltiges Adressbuch: localsql
DEBUG:  Received Final from client.

BTW "Ungültig Adressbuch" is german for "invalid adress book"

I have tried to fiddle with the turba config and with the datatree but I cannot locate the problem...

My actual adress book IS stored in the local sql but of course has another name...

Where is the faulty preference?

Regards

Henning Retzgen