[sync] merging the eGroupWare and Horde SyncML codebase

Lars Kneschke l.kneschke at metaways.de
Thu Oct 11 13:58:59 UTC 2007

Hello!

2-3 years ago, i took the Horde SyncML code, and integrated it with
eGroupWare. I did much changes to made it working with eGroupWare. So far
the result mostly ok. But not perfect.

As we have started to rewrite big parts of eGroupWare anyway, i would like
to take this opportunity and resync our code bases.

I would like to take your codebase again. Hopefully i will find a way, how
we share our code bases in the long run. It makes not much sense, that i
maintain a separate codebase then yours.

If i remember correctly i posted already the same 1 or 2 years ago. But now
we will really do it!! :-)
--
Lars Kneschke
CTO OfficeSpot.Net

eGroupWare Support: http://www.egroupware-support.net
OfficeSpot.Net Collaboration Server: http://cs.officespot.net

E-Mail: mailto:l.kneschke at metaways.de
Web: http://www.metaways.de
Tel: +49 (0)40 317031-21
Fax: +49 (0)40 317031-921
Mobile: +49 (0)175 9304324

Metaways Infosystems GmbH - Sitz: D-22967 Tremsbüttel
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Ahrensburg HRB 4508
Geschäftsführung: Hermann Thaele, Lüder-H.Thaele