[sync] Outlook2007 Horde Information

Ross Johnson ross at orangestreetsoftware.com
Wed Oct 17 21:46:59 UTC 2007

Hello All,

My config is as follows: Horde via cvs > outlook plugin 6.5 (though i've
tried 6.014 and 3.whatever)

I have successfully been able to sync Calendar information both ways BUT
with the following problems.

With the data format set to vcalendar i can successfully sync from Horde to
outlook.

With the data format set to sif i can successfully sync from outlook to
horde and if i delete the entry in horde and resync it deletes the
appointment in outlook.

It won't sync edits or new items from horde to outlook.

I have also tried scal, cal, calendar and event as a remote name.

I can only think this has something to do with the conversions in
syncml.php, but i am a my wits end, could somebody shed some light on this?

One more thing, i am unable to get logging working to the tmp dir, can
somebody help with what needs to be added to the php.ini file?

Thanks in advance....