[sync] I'm syncing but still a few issues

Beppe horde.sync at beep.fdns.net
Sun Oct 21 19:30:02 UTC 2007

Hi,

After replacing my dear old phone with a Motorola RAZR2 V8. i was able
to do a pretty good synchronization of contacts.

My source(backend) is a LDAP, where the entries was not added with turba.
Now i understand that they have to, just to get the _uid ( suid ).
I added some contacts in Turba and they where the only contacts showing
up on the phone after a sync.
I always thought that _uid would be added on the first sync.

Now i have _uid on all objects and almost all of them are being
synchronized.

The pattern i can see for those not being synchronized in
/tmp/sync/syncml_log.txt are contacts where the_uid are like this lines
DEBUG:  add: 20071021203756.95531gu3j57vxw9w at localhost
DEBUG:  check: contacts 20071021203756.95531gu3j57vxw9w at localhost
text/x-vcard::
ERR:    api export call for 20071021203756.95531gu3j57vxw9w at localhost
failed:  Object not found

The object is there, if i delete this contact and add it again,
then an other contact will be effected and not synced and the re-added is.

Well 41 of 45 is a good start so where can this bug be hidden?

many thanks,
::Beppe