[sync] Horde Groupware 1.0.3 Sync problem

Eric K eknuds-sync at knudstrup.org
Mon Oct 22 01:23:44 UTC 2007

I'm using the latest version Synthesis Standard client on my WM5 phone
and I'm having some trouble keeping it synched up.
Several days ago I installed the latest release version of Horde GW on a
new server and synched all of my contacts to it, and it was good :).
Over the past couple of days I've been slowly tweeking my entries, and
today I noticed that one of my contact entries was missing.
So, I told Synthesis to reload all of the entries on the phone.
Unfortunately after I did that nothing will get downloaded from the
server.  I even tried nuking my datatree entries to see if that would work.

Eric