[sync] blackberry/funambol reports String index out of range: -9

Giuseppe Monticelli giuseppe.monticelli at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 10:16:55 UTC 2007

Hi Jamie, Moin Jan,

yes: from the Horde code that Jamie provided in his message
(http://cvs.horde.org/co.php?r=1.39&f=framework%2FSyncML%2FSyncML%2FDevice%2FSync4j.php)
it seems that a conversion function from vCalendar to SIF-E is
available (it should be vevent2sif() at line 745).

It is important that the Horde SyncML engine sends data to the
Funambol BlackBerry Plug-in using the SIF format for calendar events
and contacts (usually encoded in Base64), because this plug-in cannot
deal with a different data format.

Ciao,
   Giuseppe

--