[sync] authorization problem with P1i

Mario Liehr mario at liehr.org
Wed Nov 28 05:10:06 UTC 2007

Jan Schneider wrote:

>> I am quite sure that the password is correct, because I changed the
>> debug output to show it (not included here ;-) ). What I see as a
>
> So, you are saying the $username and $pwd on that line in
> Backend/Horde.php is the same with both P1i and Funambol, and one time
> it works, the other not? That doesn't make sense.

Yes, this is what it looks like. Could it be that there is for some
reason a problem in generating the session?

>> difference between the working Funambol-Plugin and the not working P1i
>> is the version=2 (P1i) and version=1 (Funambol) statement in the
>> authorized line.
>
> This only means that P1i is using SyncML 1.2 while Funambol is using 1.1.
Ok, clear now. This doesn't have any influence on this problem (meaning
all the functions/libraries/whatsoever  are the same)?

Btw: framework/install-packages.php (like stated in the docs and in
http://wiki.horde.org/SyncHowTo) does not exists in this RC1 version. I
updated some pear packages by hand. I will download the file from CVS
and look if there is something missing.

Mario