[sync] authorization problem with P1i

Mario Liehr mario at liehr.org
Wed Nov 28 11:11:54 UTC 2007

> Did you use the MIMPHowTo to create a login switch for the composite
> authentication depending on whether the client is a mobile browser?
Yes. It was some years ago, but it still looks correct (see below).

But if I understand the howto correctly I will no longer need this,
since the now released version is probably based on the CVS version from
Sept, 2006.
NOTE: As of September 2006, the CVS HEAD development version of MIMP no
longer needs this configuration. The HEAD version will automatically
authenticate via a mobile-friendly screen when it detects a mobile browser.

It looks like this:
$conf['auth']['params']['drivers'] = array(
    'imp' => array('driver' => 'application',
                   'params' => array('app' => 'imp')),
    'mimp' => array('driver' => 'application',
                   'params' => array('app' => 'mimp')));
$conf['auth']['params']['loginscreen_switch'] = '_horde_select_loginscreen';

if (!function_exists('_horde_select_loginscreen')) {
    function _horde_select_loginscreen()
    {
       require_once 'Horde/Browser.php';
       $browser = &new Browser();