[sync] turba adressbook sync umlauts

Thomas thomas at mebes.name
Sat Feb 9 16:18:49 UTC 2008

Hello,

i have errors with my umlauts:  ü ö ä ß

for a few weeks ago i have sync all my contacts horde>mobilephone.
thats works wunderful.

now, if i sync my adressbook/turba, if I change a record on
horde-site, with a umlaut, example: "Thomas MebesÜ" then i can't see
the "lastname" in my phone, only the firstname.

with "Thomas ThomasUE" its works.

if i change a contact on the phone-site, with a umlaut, i have no problems.

the data.txt said:

if i have on my phone site:
N;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE;CHARSET=UTF-8:Test=20=C3=A4;Test;;;^

if i have on my turba/horde site:
N;CHARSET=UTF-8;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:^
  Test =C3=A4;Test;;;^

i can't find an error.
neither logs nor elsewhere.

this problem i have with all contacts details, whatever which fields,
name, adress, notes.. etc.

please, can somebody hel me please?

thank you very much!

phone: e51