[sync] Fwd: Using SyncML / examples / accessing Funambol database

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Feb 18 09:55:50 UTC 2008

Keep discussions on the list.

Zitat von Sid B <siliconpi at gmail.com>:

> Hi Jan,
>
> Sorry for bothering you, but I need your help with something. I'm
> trying to get Horde's SyncML to act as a client to a Funambol
> Server backend. I did read the code and there were portions where
> it was mentioned that it is possible to have it act as a client
> (see SyncML\Backend.php : Line 148 or so).
>  Just recently, I noticed one of your posts (dated: May 26 2005) on
> MAILING.WWW.HORDE-IMP in which you state that it is NOT possible to
> use Horde's SyncML as a client... That really confused me... is
this
> still true? If not, can you help me by pointing out some examples
or
> some documentation which can teach me how to do this?

Yes, it's still true and probably always will be.

href=\"http://fourmont.org\">fourmont.org - but the site seems

href=\"http://209.85.135.104/search?q=cache:t5Phb4M9TaYJ:fourmont.org/drupal/node/2+fourmont.org+0.7&hl=de&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=de\">http://209.85.135.104/search?q=cache:t5Phb4M9TaYJ:fourmont.org/drupal/node/2+fourmont.org+0.7&hl=de&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=de

href=\"http://ftp.horde.org/pub/snaps/latest/framework-FRAMEWORK_3-2008-02-15.tar.gz\">http://ftp.horde.org/pub/snaps/latest/framework-FRAMEWORK_3-2008-02-15.tar.gz

href=\"http://www.horde.org/papers/\">http://www.horde.org/papers/),

href=\"http://dev.horde.org/api/framework/\">http://dev.horde.org/api/framework/

http://horde.org/consulting/