[sync] Anyone running latest CVS on Debian Etch?

Anders Lund anders.lund at uninett.no
Fri Feb 29 14:42:44 UTC 2008

Hi,

anyone out there who is running the latest CVS of Horde and using
SyncML? I'm running this on an Debian Etch installation and trying to
figure out why I always get messages in the Apache2 error.log of this
kind when I try to use SyncML:

 [notice] child pid 27090 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)

I've tried to dig for other information to debug this, but haven't found
anything, so any tip is appreciated.

- Anders

--
 Anders Lund <anders.lund at uninett.no>             .~.
 UNINETT, N-7465 Trondheim, Norway               / V \