[sync] Sync fails with SE w910i

Marcus hordelist at quantentunnel.de
Wed Mar 5 08:02:37 UTC 2008

Karsten Fourmont schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> the 910i uses SyncML1.2. Maybe our implementation of the wbxml encoding
> for SyncML1.2 is wrong. Can you try to pass the wbxml packet created by
> horde (like /tmp/sync/syncml_server_12.wbxml) to
> wbxml2xml (from http://libwbxml.aymerick.com/) and see if the output
> looks good? (Maybe post it here)

Hi,

i just wanted to add, that Nokia E90 using SyncML 1.2 won't work, while
it works with SyncML 1.1 (supports both).

Is there a webpage where you can upload wbxml for translation to xml? I
found one, but it wasn't working. In the SyncHowTo is an example for
decoding wbxml without any hint where to get wbxml2xml.
Would there be an easy way to create an horde webpage for decoding? If
alot of the functionality is already within horde, maybe someone can
hack a form together (sorry, out of my scope). Guess it would help alot
for submitting problems and bringing sync forward.

Btw. your work is awesome.

Marcus