[sync] mnemos sync string

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Mar 12 17:25:49 UTC 2008

Maybe I'm missing something, but:
- myrecord.txt did *not* contain that line.
- unless you missed to include one wbxml file, there is not even a
response from horde to the second client request, though the note data
has been logged (in data.txt). that should have caused an error log
somewhere.
- if I try to sync this note, including the line, it works fine here
(using a Funambol client).

Zitat von Thomas <thomas at mebes.name>:

> Hello Jan,
>
> i don't know, why I have this problem, with only this record.
>
> I have all files in /tmp/sync/ attached, after the sync.
>
> and i have the file myrecord.txt with my "problem-record" :-) attached.
>
> Thank you very much!
>
> Thomas
>

> ----- Nachricht von jan at horde.org ---------
>      Datum: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 00:59:28 +0100
>        Von: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
>    Betreff: Re: [sync] mnemos sync string
>         An: sync at lists.horde.org
>

>> Zitat von Thomas <thomas at mebes.name>:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> i have a mnemo-record with one line:
>>>
>>> 20071217T151409Z
>>>
>>> and other records.
>>>
>>> If i sync with my mobile-phone then i can all records recieve on my
>>> phone, only the record with the string "20071217T151409Z" not.
>>> my phone said "server adress invalid"
>>>
>>>  /tmp/sync/ and /tmp/horde.log has no errors.
>>>
>>> if i try "20071217T151409 Z" <<with blank or "20071217 T 151409Z" i
>>> have no errors. what is wrong? :-)
>>
>> No idea, and it really sounds weird. Any suspicious looking data in
>> /tmp/sync/data.txt?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/