[sync] Sync fails with SE w910i

Karsten Fourmont fourmont at gmx.de
Sun Mar 16 11:23:35 UTC 2008

Hi,

for some reason the phone doesn't like the response
/tmp/sync/syncml_server_12.wbxml.
Looking at the data you sent me I can't say why: looks all fine to me.

Some Ideas:
1. The wbxml we create is no proper SyncML1.2.
2. the pone chokes on the way we contact or calendar data is sent
3. There's a problem with the way the contact data is split into
multiple packages (no final, as Jan suggested)

Can you try to sync with no data in Horde (use different account)
That would help sorting out 3.
Is there a way to switch to SyncML1.1? That would help for 1.

Cheers,
  Karsten