[sync] Synching Birthday-entries?

Lukas Gradl horde at ssn.at
Tue Apr 8 00:05:09 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider schrieb:
> At the moment you can't even sync anything but your default calendar.
> When we add preferences to choose the resources to sync with, we might
> add time objects (like birthdays) too. This might collide with clients
> that already show birthdays in the calendar, like Outlook, though you
> could always turn it off, of course.

Thanks for your explantations.

Are there any near future plans to create a possibility for
user-settings in SyncML?
I have some ideas I would like to implement - but my knowledge of the
Horde-Framework is not that deep that I'm able to implement such an
important and lowlevel-function like settings. (At least this seems
lowlevel to me *g*)

regards
Lukas

--