[sync] SyncML latest Snapshot - change from datatree to own db_tables

Lukas Gradl horde at ssn.at
Thu Apr 10 11:01:16 UTC 2008

Just tried the latest snapshot to give feedback on Bug #6572

Had a little problem first cause I didn't recognize the change in
DB-Backend - as I didn't know Jan was working on that.

In horde/scripts/sql/horde_syncml.sql the last line is:

DELETE FROM horde_datatree WHERE group_uid = 'syncml';

Shouldn't that read:
DELETE FROM horde_datatree WHERE group_uid = 'horde.syncml';

In my db-tables the syncml-properties in datatree are marked like that...

regards
Lukas

--

software security networks