[sync] problems syncing to nokia e61

Flavio Curti lists.fcu at no-way.org
Fri May 2 18:41:06 UTC 2008

Hi

Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Flavio Curti <lists.fcu at no-way.org>:
>> Well, as I said I get the same, meaningless errors with all syncml
>> syncer software. I tried syncing my thunderbird addressbook using
>> "tsync" and it also says "Username/Password wrong or check other
>> settings", while the logs say:
> You should try a CVS snaphost which has more extensive logs and a few fixes.

I just tried the latest SNAP and the behaviour is about the same:

DEBUG:  Backend of class SyncML_Backend_Horde created
DEBUG:  Started at 2008-05-02 20:32:05. Packet logged in
/tmp/sync/client_11.xml
DEBUG:  New session created: 924b68a81dc9e66d0919e188338cdc29
DEBUG:  Checking authentication for user fcu at no-way.org
DEBUG:  Authenticated: yes; version: 1.0; message ID: 1; source URI:
441949-36-007345-1; target URI: http://webmail.no-way.org/rpc.php; user:
fcu at no-way.org; charset: UTF-8; wbxml: no
DEBUG:  SQL Query by SyncML_Backend_Horde::eraseMap(): DELETE FROM
horde_syncml_map WHERE syncml_syncpartner = ? AND syncml_db = ? AND
syncml_uid = ?, values: 441949-36-007345-1, contacts, fcu at no-way.org
DEBUG:  Creating SyncML_Sync object for database contacts; sync type 201
DEBUG:  Received <Final> from client.
DEBUG:  Handle <Final> for state Init
DEBUG:  Sending <Final> to client
DEBUG:  Return message completed
DEBUG:  Finished at 2008-05-02 20:32:05. Packet logged in
/tmp/sync/server_11.xml

On a sidenote, I just run the Horde + IMP + Turba Applications, nothing
else installed. Could I be missing some important application?

To me it looks as if it does not even look at the contacts there are. I
don't see any action to the turba tables even in the mysql log...

Thanks for your help and kind regards

Flavio

--
http://no-way.org/