[sync] Successful(?) sync exchanges no data

Bill Day williamson.day at gmail.com
Mon May 5 03:49:33 UTC 2008

Thank you for your help. Everything is working now, almost. When I
sync contacts, contacts sync from horde to my Palm TX, but not from
synthesis on the Palm to my personal address book on Horde.  Instead,
I get the weird error message below.  Thank you again for any help you
can provide and for the great work of the Horde team!

Sincerely,

Bill Day
williamson.day at gmail.com

DEBUG:  Handling <Replace> sent from client
DEBUG:  Created device class SyncML_Device_Synthesis
DEBUG:  SQL Query by SyncML_Backend_Horde::_getSuid(): SELECT
syncml_suid FROM horde_syncml_map WHERE syncml_syncpartner = ? AND
syncml_db = ? AND syncml_uid = ? AND syncml_cuid = ?, values:
PN70UBL5V0W8, contacts, billday, 15042314
DEBUG:  No map entry found for client id 15042314 replacing on server
ERR:    Error in adding client entry due to replace request: No vCard
data was found.