[sync] Successful(?) sync exchanges no data

Bill Day williamson.day at gmail.com
Tue May 6 01:26:17 UTC 2008

Thanks, right again.  About one in five entries was not properly
formatted, since the Palm address book apparently does not enforce
rules about first and last names.  Once I cleaned up the
/tmp/sync/data.txt file, imported it manually and then reloaded the
Palm, everything seemed to sync fine (knock on wood).

--
Bill Day
williamson.day at gmail.com