[sync] Some kind of howto for attributes to sync?

Anders Lund anders.lund at uninett.no
Fri May 23 07:20:10 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-22 at 21:36 +0200, Jan Schneider wrote:
> Zitat von Anders Lund <anders.lund at uninett.no>:

> >> This should work out of the box.

> >> If this doesn't work, than the mapping inside Turba, the Horde address
> >> book component, doesn't work properly. If you can provide the sync
> >> logs, especially data.txt, we might be able to find out why.
> >> Beside that, this indeed has to be addressed in the code, in the
> >> toHash() method in turba/lib/Driver.php.
[...]
> Can you try the SyncML library from CVS? Because there we actually log
> the content of the incoming data, not only the content type.

Yep, done now. Result is that this info is logged in data.txt:

Input received from client (text/x-vcard):
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
REV:20080523T071425Z
N:B;A;;;
TEL;CELL:1
TEL;VOICE:4
X-CLASS:private
TEL;CELL;HOME:2
TEL;CELL;WORK:3
TEL;VOICE;HOME:5
TEL;VOICE;WORK:6
END:VCARD

So all the values I've added to my contact (Firstname = A, Lastname = B)
is there. They are just not added to this new contact. Only TEL;CELL:1
is added as cellPhone.

- Anders

--
 Anders Lund <anders.lund at uninett.no>             .~.
 UNINETT, N-7465 Trondheim, Norway               / V \