[sync] Synch failed "Blackberry with calendar of Horde"

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Jun 18 07:38:20 UTC 2008

It's really hard to follow your replies. What was the original issue
you were having?

Zitat von Alexa Rodríguez <avrodriguez at jusbaires.gov.ar>:

>> You already posted the main log file. But you should also provide
>> the other sync log files. See also
>> http://wiki.horde.org/SyncMLProblemReport
>>
>> Jan.
>>

> 1. I use the version 3.2.1 of Horde and "lib/SyncML/Backend/Sql.php,
> v 1.6.2.2 /2008/04/08"
>
> 2. No PHP errors showed up in the PHP error log
>
> 3. These are the files that were generated in trying to make the synch:
>
> :/tmp/sync# ls
> client_10.xml  devinf.txt  log.txt  packetnum.txt  server_10.xml
>

>  log.txt
>
> DEBUG:  Backend of class SyncML_Backend_Horde created
> DEBUG:  Started at 2008-06-17 18:34:15. Packet logged
> in /tmp/sync/client_10.xml DEBUG:  New session created:
> 4c7e2a694b6201983515ef4e00e098ae DEBUG:  Checking authentication for
> user myuser DEBUG:  Authenticated: yes; version: 1.2; message ID: 1;
> source URI: fbb-605925590; target URI: http://myhorde/rpc.php; user:
> myuser; charset: UTF-8; wbxml: no DEBUG:  SQL Query by
> SyncML_Backend_Horde::readSyncAnchors(): SELECT syncml_clientanchor,
> syncml_serveranchor FROM horde_syncml_anchors WHERE syncml_syncpartner
> = ? AND syncml_db = ? AND syncml_uid = ?, values: fbb-605925590,
> calendar, myuser DEBUG:  No info about previous syncs found for
> device fbb-605925590 and database calendar DEBUG:  Creating SyncML_Sync
> object for database calendar; sync type 201 DEBUG:  Received <Final>
> from client. DEBUG:  Handle <Final> for state Init DEBUG:  Sending
> <Final> to client DEBUG:  Return message completed DEBUG:  Finished at
> 2008-06-17 18:34:16. Packet logged in /tmp/sync/server_10.xml

If these are really the only entries being logged, then Funambol is
not continuing the sync session after the Inti message. I have no idea
why. Is there anything in the client logs?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/