[sync] Fwd: SyncML Problem - Server to Client Events

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Jun 23 12:34:25 UTC 2008

----- Forwarded message from jackkitley at googlemail.com -----
     Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 10:15:02 +0200
     From: Jack Kitley <jackkitley at googlemail.com>
  Subject: SyncML Problem - Server to Client Events
       To: chuck at horde.org

Morning Chuck

I have just installed Horde 3.2 along with the Kronolith calendar, latest
versions.

Everything is up and running and running smoothly except for SyncML.

I can sync my mobile to the server and this works perfectly, Events are
uploaded to the Kronolith calendar. However, Events are not syncing from the
server to the mobile device. I am also getting a SyncML error on my phone
saying that the connection was interrupted but events are uploaded but none
downloaded.

I have tried syncML on a Sony Ericsson p910 I and Motorola ROZR.

Nokia 6234 doenst work

I have tried to enable error logging but this is not working.

Many Thanks

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck