[sync] Still no luck

Joe Fisher Joe.Fisher at citylightsmedia.com
Tue Jul 1 14:45:22 UTC 2008

>> I have not been able to sync using Funambol with Outlook and continue

>> to get errors and really don't know what to do.

>> I've attached the Funambol log if anybody can point me in some direction.

>The log is pretty clear. The server timed out.

>Jan.

Thanks Jan

I have cPanel version of horde and I don't know how to deal with the server timeout nor what causes it. Where can I start to figure this out?

I've contacted my host provider and they don't know what to do either.

If there is a setting which needs tweaking please advise.

I'm really interested in getting this to work as it is an exciting option but I honestly don't know what to do.

Thanks

Joe