[sync] duplicates

Deryk Piper deryk-lists at mod-soft.com
Fri Jul 25 14:31:07 UTC 2008

Are you getting indication on the client and the server logs that the sync
is completing successfully?

Are you running Horde 3.2?

Particularly in Horde, if you don't see the anchors in
Options->Global->SyncML, then the sync isn't completing and each time you
sync you'll get another set of duplicates.

Examine your logs - PHP error log, Horde log and SyncML logging - to see
where the error is occurring.

DP