[sync] Version 1.1 broken?

Carsten Burghardt carsten at cburghardt.com
Thu Aug 7 18:57:13 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I've invested a lot of time to get my Samsung mobile working with Horde but
apart from a nice error message "Decoding error" on the mobile I didn't find
anything. I even modified the generated XML so that it looks the same as
Funambol (there the sync works) but that didn't fix it either.
So I tried the Synthesis client (demo version) with Horde and noticed that the
syncing only works when I use Syncml version 1.2. If I set the version to 1.1
(the same that my mobile uses) the sync also fails with the Synthesis error
message:
Session aborted because of LOCAL SyncML error code 20007

No errors on the server side.
I therefore assume a bug in the wbxml part for version 1.1.

Carsten