[sync] Sync Problem with Nokia E61

manuel at manuelschwab.de manuel at manuelschwab.de
Thu Aug 14 18:33:50 UTC 2008

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 23:13:01 +0200, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:
> Zitat von Manuel Schwab <manuel at manuelschwab.de>:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I have problems with syncing kronolith with my mobile Nokia E 61 (I saw
>> the notice in the How To Section that it works with E61i so I think it
>> have to work with E61, too).
>>
>> Current installations:
>>
>> *Horde Groupware Webmail Edition* *1.1.1
>> Kronolith 2.2
>>
>> *The problem is that the synchronisation cancels even though not all
>> events are synchronised.
>> I have currently about 450 events in the calender of my mobile.
>> Synchronisation starts but it cancels everytime after the 120 event.
>
> This has been fixed in CVS already.
>
> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

Jan, thanks for your reply.

I replaced my current api.php with the current one from the cvs version.

One part of the problem is solved:
The log file is clear, no driver errors are shown now.

But the problem that I am not able to synchronise more than 120 events does
still exist.
Everytime when I synchronise my Nokia E 61 with my server I got the message
that the serveraddress is unknown.
But I only get this message when my mobile is trying to synchronise the
120'st event.

The log file is clear, no problems are logged.
The last entry before showing the error is:

DEBUG:  Added client entry as 20080814202743.19071q9n384srwhw at url.server.de
DEBUG:  Return message completed
DEBUG:  Finished at 2008-08-14 20:27:43. Packet logged in
/tmp/sync/server_31.wbxml

Is there a problem with the quantity of events?
Or was it a mistake to use the current api.file without using all datas of
cvs version?

Thanks for help in advance.

Regards,
Manuel