[sync] Synchronizing Kronolith with Outlook / Evolution

Juan Asensio Sánchez okelet at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 16:54:12 UTC 2008

Hi

I am trying to synchronize Evolution with Horde using SyncEvolution.
The problem is that only past and today events are synchronized.
Future events aren't. I have followed instructions in the wiki to
debug; attached is the resultant log.txt of the sync. No errors are
logged in /var/log/php.log (when enabling error_log in php.ini).

The problem also occurs when using Funambol with Outlook.

The problem is the same as described in
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.horde.kronolith/4618, but no
answer. When updating or adding new items in Horde, then those events
appear in Evolution / Horde, but unmodified events do not appear
already.

I am using Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 1.1.1. I have not yet
updated to 1.1.2 because the changelog does not has any reference to
any similar problem as described.

Any idea? Thanks in advance.

Using
- Debian Etch 4.0r4