[sync] SyncML custom Backend.

Diptesh dip102p at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 12:16:08 UTC 2008

Jan Schneider wrote:

> http://wiki.horde.org/SyncMLCustomBackend
>
> But please note that this is for an older SyncML release from
> pear.horde.org, some things have changed since then. If you have any
> concrete questions, ask.
>
> Jan.

while debugging. i found out that All the database changes takes place
through api & sql file of respective modules. so i have decided to make the
changes there to redirect the changes to my database..

There is some line written in SyncMLCustomBackend   about a simple syncml
server ..
can you explain that more clearly with respect to the current version?

thanks