[sync] Sync logs (problems) with Nokia 3109c

Thu Sep 18 10:05:44 UTC 2008

Hi,

at http://www.leidinger.net/test/syncml-nokia_3109c.tar.bz2 I have the
logs (/tmp/sync/*.txt and the wbxml2xml of the client and server
packets) of a contacts-sync with a Nokia 3109c. I haven't seen a php
error (only horde debug messages) in the logs. I use Horde 3.2.1,
Kronolith 2.2-rc2, Imp 4.2 and turba 2.2.1. I diffed Horde 3.2.1 and
3.2.2 and I haven't found any obvious change related to SyncML
(basically there's only the security fix).

It looks to me like the phone is able to authenticate, but it is not
able to sync anything. I get a "data transfer not possible" message
from the phone. I tried with and without the compress_pages option of
horde.

Anything else I can do/test?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Watership Down:
You've read the book.  You've seen the movie.  Now eat the stew!