[sync] Trean (Horde, really) and Opera Link

Daniel Aleksandersen aleksandersen at runbox.no
Fri Sep 19 21:09:49 UTC 2008

Hi Horde sync developers

Is Horde working on implementation a synchronisation interface for Opera
Link? Opera Link is Opera Software ASA's innovation for the Opera web
browser that allows for synchronisation of bookmarks, "speed dials",
notes, the personal tool bar; and in an the upcoming 9.60 version also
costume search engine (by my request!).

This is a proprietary XML based synchronisation suite. The assume that the
URL used fro syncing can be changed from this advanced preference.
	opera:config#OperaAccount|ServerAddress

Trean would be really useful to me if it worked with Opera as an alternate
to synchronising against the My Opera Community.
--
Daniel Aleksandersen