[sync] Sync with P1i, Thunderbird/Lightning/Funambol

Anton Köstlbacher horde3 at dingsbums.org
Tue Oct 14 13:55:51 UTC 2008

- Horde Webmail Edition 1.2 (Horde 3.3, Turba 2.3, Kronolith 2.3)
- Phone: CXC162037 R9K009
- Organizer: CXC162108 R6G04

Seems to be a problem with Horde 3.3 or perhaps with the fact that I'm
using a ISO-8895-1 database backend as the "item size mismatch" wich
occurs for every entry is in each case exactly 2 (Bytes?), according
to the logfile.

Any suggestions anybody? Toni.