[sync] Successful sync with Nokia phone

David lists at edeca.net
Thu Nov 13 23:13:20 UTC 2008

hyper_ch wrote:
> David Cannings wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have just successfully installed Horde Groupware edition (10 minutes)
>> and configured my Nokia S60 phone to sync with it (10 seconds).  It all
>> seems to work, very impressive!
>

> Can you tell me what settings you have used? I seem to be unable to figure
> that out.

Yes, I can.  However, I have just upgraded Horde Groupware and Turba
seems to get confused with first name and last name, it mixes them up on
the initial sync from the phone.  I still haven't had time to debug this
one, but a bug is at: http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/7623

Settings are:
Server version: 1.2
Host: https://example.com/horde/rpc.php
Username/password: Horde defaults
Allow sync requests: Yes
Accept all sync requests: No
Network auth: No

To be honest, I think the only one that matters is the host.  I sync
contacts, calendar and notes.

Please feel free to copy me in on future messages so I don't miss them.

David