[sync] Funambol client and GPRS

Ibon Castilla Varela ibon at sinanimodelucro.net
Sat Nov 15 10:20:27 UTC 2008

Hi there, my question is related to a synml client like funambol. I use a blackberry 8300 curve and I have a GPRS conection to the Internet included. I have been trying to connect to http://myinstallation/rpc.php from funambol client for blackberry, and I always get and error, saying “Network problem, cannot see the server response”. Is GPRS limiting any kind of port (apart of 80) for funambol making the conection?. I have no problem on sync with syncevolution and genesis.

I know that this question is related to funambol, and I should ask it on another mailing list, but I would like to know if aroud this list is there any user with same settings than me and could answer me yes or no.

Thanks in advance, Ibon.
-
Visitame en http://sinanimodelucro.net
Usa GNU/Linux, tus úlceras te lo agradecerán.

Realizado con Software Libre.
--
GPG public key at http://sinanimodelucro.net/txapelgorri.asc
Finderprint: 9402 CEBF 0274 F213 8B88  1209 7B2D 70B3 843E F99C