[sync] Horde 3.2.2 Funambol 7.0.7 User mismatch

Bobby L. Dewrell bobby at dewbob.com
Wed Nov 26 00:11:10 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I am trying my best to get sync working with my Horde installation and I am obviously missing something small.

I have gotten Funambol to log on to the  Horde server and deliver contacts,  tasks and notes, but I cannot see them in Kronolith H3 (2.2).  If I look at the mysql databases I have noticed that Kronolith appends ?@domain.com? to the end of the username and Funambol does not.  If I try to connect to rpc.php with ?user at domain.com? authentication fails.  If I change owner in from ?user? to ?user at domain.com? I can see the entry in Kronolith, but it then will not sync.

What am I missing?  Is there some way to append ?@domain.com? to the end of the Funambol login?  Or remove the append from Kronolith?

Thanks,

/BOBBY/