[sync] Unable to sync with Nokia E70 client

Mike mike at soroki.com
Fri Dec 12 22:10:36 UTC 2008

I've been trying to setup my Symbian OS running on Nokia e70 hardware to sync with a Horde Groupware 1.2 implementation for a while now without much success.

I do see traffic between client and server but not sure if something is missing or needs to be enabled on the horde configuration side but the only evidence I have is an error message from the cellphone which indicates  "Server not responding".

The /tmp/sync/ directory is empty and horde.log file doesn't have any debug information for attempted connections even though the Logging is set to "PEAR_LOG_DEBUG".

Here is my SyncML profile:

Server version:  1.2
Server ID:  None
Data bearer:  Internet