[sync] Help needed to sync horde with a Sony Ericsson W810i

C-Edge horde_sync at c-edge.ch
Sat Jan 3 08:56:10 UTC 2009

Hello,

I cannot syncronize my Sony Ericsson W810i with my brand new
installation of HORDE. here are the details of my installation :

Horde Version

     * Horde: 3.3.2

Horde Applications

     * Dimp: H3 (1.1)
     * Horde: 3.3.2
     * Imp: H3 (4.3.2) (run Imp tests)
     * Ingo: H3 (1.2.1) (run Ingo tests)
     * Kronolith: H3 (2.3) (run Kronolith tests)
     * Mimp: H3 (1.1.1)
     * Mnemo: H3 (2.2.1)
     * Nag: H3 (2.3)
     * Turba: H3 (2.3.1) (run Turba tests)

PHP Version

     * View phpinfo() screen
     * View loaded extensions
     * PHP Version: 5.2.6
     * PHP Major Version: 5.2
     * PHP Minor Version: 6
     * PHP Version Classification: release
     * You are running a supported version of PHP.

I've read http://wiki.horde.org/SyncHowTo but now I'm stuck. Message
from my mobile phone is : "Echec de la session. Réponse du serveur non
valide" which can be translated by "Session failure : unvalid answer
from serveur".

You can find attached all the files found in /tmp/sync.

My mobile phone was able to sync with myFunambol using his builtin sync
tool.

Thanks in advance for your help !

C-EDGE