[sync] Help with iPhone/Funambol sync

Robert Brooks robb at webtechnologygroup.co.uk
Wed Jan 21 14:07:42 UTC 2009

Harkin Banks wrote:
> I'm trying to sync an iPhone with Horde using the Funambol plugin.

a little off topic, but I'm having better success using the Synthesis AG
SyncML client on the iPhone, Funambol wouldn't handle multi-line fields.

I did have to make one small tweak described here:

   http://www.nabble.com/Synthesis-iPhone-SyncML-Client-td19152671.html

I am not sure if this is still required.

I have a ticket open for problems syncing from the iPhone to horde

   http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/7406

again not sure if that's currently a problem, I need to update my
(slightly patched) horde (3.3) to current stable releases.

Regards,

Rob