[sync] Help with iPhone/Funambol sync

Faure, Paul paul.faure at agr.gc.ca
Fri Jan 23 14:52:42 UTC 2009

Hi Robert,

I have tried Synthesis AG Symc ML clienton the iPhone but I keep getting this error (no matter how I setup the iPhone).

Jan 22 23:16:13 HORDE [warning] [horde] Data item won't fit into a single message. Partial sending not implemented yet. Item will not be sent! [pid 21885 on line 507 of "/usr/share/horde-webmail-1.2/lib/SyncML/Sync.php"]

Have you seen this before?

Many thanks,

Paul

Mr Paul Faure, BEng

Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada/Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada

Telephone/Téléphone: 613-773-0473

Facsimile/Télécopieur: 613-773-0444

Floor 2, Room 311, 1341 BASELINE ROAD, TOWER 3

OTTAWA ON K1A 0C5

paul.faure at agr.gc.ca