[sync] iphone 3G + Synthesis SyncML Client 1.5.0, SyncML Version 3.2.0.14

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jan 29 13:23:30 UTC 2009

Please keep discussions on the list.

Zitat von Bill Day <williamson.day at gmail.com>:

> Umm, is there a way to make them sync?  If not at the moment, any plans?
>
> I admit it is not exactly a bug, more in the nature of a design
> limitation perhaps, but I wondered whether it was being addressed.

It is the first time that I heard that Synthesis brings its own
calendar/task client for iPhone. No idea if this is going to work. If
it sticks to the standards, there is no reason why it shouldn't. But
you have to provide *much* more information if you want anybody
without that device/client to be able to help you. See the wiki.
Alternatively you can provide us with an iPhone of course.

> On Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 5:31 AM, Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> wrote:
>> Zitat von Bill Day <williamson.day at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> I have been experimenting with the new Synthesis ToDo + Cal client on
>>> the iphone 3G.  It works nicely in many ways, but in the to do list,
>>> subtasks do not appear to map from the iphone to horde or from horde
>>> to iphone.
>>
>> Okay. And what is your question?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/