[sync] iphone 3G + Synthesis SyncML Client 1.5.0, SyncML Version 3.2.0.14

Robert Brooks robb at webtechnologygroup.co.uk
Thu Jan 29 14:38:30 UTC 2009

Well, Synthesis AG have gone down that route and yes it includes a
calendar. I do wish Apple would stop being numbnuts tho'

Paul Faure wrote:
> I have an iPhone and could test it.
>
> Its been a long time since I have been suggesting that these Sync
> clients write their own Notepad and Tasks to get around the iPhone API
> issue.
>
> If they include a Calendar, even better...
>

> On Thu, 2009-01-29 at 08:23 -0500, Jan Schneider wrote:
>> Please keep discussions on the list.
>>
>> Zitat von Bill Day <williamson.day at gmail.com>:
>>
>>> Umm, is there a way to make them sync?  If not at the moment, any
>> plans?
>>> I admit it is not exactly a bug, more in the nature of a design
>>> limitation perhaps, but I wondered whether it was being addressed.
>> It is the first time that I heard that Synthesis brings its own
>> calendar/task client for iPhone. No idea if this is going to work. If
>> it sticks to the standards, there is no reason why it shouldn't. But
>> you have to provide *much* more information if you want anybody
>> without that device/client to be able to help you. See the wiki.
>> Alternatively you can provide us with an iPhone of course.

>> on
>> list,
>> horde
>> Jan.
>>
>> --
>> Do you need professional PHP or Horde consulting?
>> http://horde.org/consulting/
>>
>> --

Robert Brooks,            Network Manager,          Web Technology Group
<robb at webtechnologygroup.co.uk>     http://www.webtechnologygroup.co.uk/
Tel: +44 (0)20 7339 8600                        Fax: +44 (0)20 7339 8601