[sync] Synching Reminders with Funambol Outlook/Thunderbrid Plugin

manuel at manuelschwab.de manuel at manuelschwab.de
Sun Feb 8 21:42:00 UTC 2009

Hello list,

I have problems with synching the reminders from events when using the
Funambol Plugins.

Two different problems when using Outlook or Thunderbird.
Maybe anybody know this problems or can confirm this problems.
I do not really know where the problem can be (Horde problem, plugin
problem??).

Problem with outlook plugin:

I create an event directly in Kronolith with reminder time 30 minutes.
The data is correctly stored in the database but when I synch the
event everything is being synched expect the reminder data.
So in Outlook there is no reminder active.
The other way:
When I create an event in Outlook and set the reminder to 30 minutes
EVERYTHING is synched and in Kronolith everything is shown.
So it seems that there is a problem with reading the reminder data
(writing seems not to be the problem).

Problem with Mozilla Funambol Plugin:

Alternative 1:
- Creating event on thunderbird and set reminder to 30 Minutes
- After synching all data is available in the database expect the
reminder value
=> Reminder is 0 in the database and so in Kronolith there is no reminder set
Alternative 2:
- Creating event with Kronolith and set reminder to 30 Minutes
- After synching all data is available in Thunderbird and even the
reminder time is correct
So the problem seems to be to get the data from thunderbird in the database.

Any recommendations or hints for me?

Thanks in advance.