[sync] Synching between Kronolith and Thunderbrid/Sunbird

Thomas Berger tberger at rz.uni-leipzig.de
Thu Feb 19 07:37:22 UTC 2009

Zitat von Dietmar Rieder <adrieder at sbox.tugraz.at>:

>> Try the following:
>>
>> https://yourhost/yourhordepath/rpc.php/kronolith/YOUR-HORDE-USERNAME@realm/YOUR-HORDE-USERNAME@realm.ics/?server=servername
>>

>> set "realm" to the realm used in servers.php (if no realms are used omit
>> the "@realm" parts)
>>
>> set "servername" to the servername used in servers.php e.g. if you have
>> $servers['myserver1'] then set it to "myserver1"
>>
>> Didi
>>>

>> i think, i have this...
>>
>> // [servers.php 1. Position]
>> $servers['studserv']=array(
>> );
>>

>> // [servers.php 2. Position]
>> $servers['server1']=array(
>>         'name' => 'server1 (imap)',
>>         'server' => 'server1.xx.yy.de',
>>         'hordeauth' => false,
>>         'protocol' => 'imap/ssl',
>>         'port' => 993,
>>         'folders' => '',
>>         'namespace' => '',
>>         'maildomain' => 'xx.yy.de',
>>         'realm' => 'server1.xx.yy.de',
>>         'preferred' => ''
>> );
>>
>> and the connect String is:
>>
>> https://.../kronolith/USER@server1.xx.yy.de/USER@server1.xx.yy.de.ics
>>
>> But the Authorization used the server 'studserv' and not 'server1'
>> I can't see my Error :-(.
>
> https://.../kronolith/USER@server1.xx.yy.de/USER@server1.xx.yy.de.ics/?server=server1
>
> Didi

https://.../kronolith/USER@server1.xx.yy.de/USER@server1.xx.yy.de.ics/?server=server1

works fine(!),
but this is not optimally, because then is the hint under: "To subscribe
to this calendar from another calendar program, use this URL:" faulty and
all users have this Problem :-(!!?
Can i not make otherwise (e.g. with the realm setting)???

Thank you for your help...

Best Regards
Thomas Berger