[sync] Funambol + Horde + Windows Mobile 6.1

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Tue Mar 17 09:16:15 UTC 2009

Zitat von Patrick Lahni <list at cykotix.com>:

>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I am trying to get to get Funambol working on my Windows Mobile
>>> 6.1 device.  I was hoping I could get some advice on how to
>>> resolve the issue I'm having.
>>>
>>> Here is my /tmp/sync/log.txt:
>>>
>>> DEBUG:  Backend of class SyncML_Backend_Horde created
>>> DEBUG:  Started at 2009-03-11 15:48:11. Packet logged in
>>> /tmp/sync/client_256.xml
>>> DEBUG:  New session created: b3e447ed0aff703b84f1e8e3fcdac595
>>> DEBUG:  Checking authentication for user user1 at domain.com
>>> DEBUG:  Authenticated: yes; version: 1.1; message ID: 1; source
>>> URI: fwm-00F3F517301334431; target URI:
>>> http://webmail.domain.com/rpc.php; user: user1 at domain.com;
>>> charset: UTF-8; wbxml: no
>>> ERR:    Invalid database configuration. Try tasks, calendar, notes
>>> or contacts.
>>> DEBUG:  Received <Final> from client.
>>> DEBUG:  Sending <Final> to client
>>> DEBUG:  Return message completed
>>> DEBUG:  Finished at 2009-03-11 15:48:11. Packet logged in
>>> /tmp/sync/server_256.xml
>>
>> This is a known issue with Funambol 7, see the mailing list archive.
>>
>> Jan.
>>
>> --
>
> I apologize.  That last update I saw in the archive was from Oct
> 2008.  I was hoping to bump the topic to see if anyone had found a
> solution to the issue yet.  I'll go check on the Funambol side of
> support and see what I can dig up.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Patrick

The problem is that newer Funambol clients insist on using a Funambol
specific configuration database which is not part of the SyncML
standard and therefore not available in Horde/SyncML. Releases before
7.x should work as expected but feel free to ask at Funambol why they
have choosen to go that road.

Andreas